Any customer on automatic delivery for a heating season (July 1 - June 30) may opt for the Premier Energy Budget Plan.
• The rate used for determining the budget is $4.00 per gallon. This rate is used due to the high volatility of the home heating oil price. The "Today's Price" of the home heating oil at the time of delivery is the prevailing, most competitive price in the area. Refer to the home page for the daily price.
• The amount of gallons estimated to be used is multiplied by the price per gallon.
• The total amount is divided into 12 monthly payments, due on the first of the month.
• If there are less than 12 months in the heating season at the time of enrolling in the Budget Plan, the total will be divided into the remaining months.
• At the end of the season, June 30, any amount of payment made over the actual amount billed for will either be refunded or rolled over to a new Budget Plan. The choice is at the customer’s request.
• At the end of the season, if there is a balance due to Premier Energy, it is payable at that time.